- IIM Ahmedabad (two teams)
- Institute of Management, Nirma university
- L D College of Engineering
- Gujarat National Law University
- IIT- Gandhinagar
2. RSVP is a new venture by whom? (Answer: Ronnie Screvwala)
3. Images for connect: Kaun Banega Crorepati, Shahrukh Khan song, Digital life: (Answer: Reliance Digital)
4. House of God is an app by which media house? (Answer: Times of India)
5. Who is considered to be father of Science of deduction? (Answer: Sherlock Holmes)
6. Images to Connect, Logo of Eicher, Some gun bullets and Himalayan border of India (Answer: Royal Enfield)
7. Rajeev Chandrasekhar owns which famous news channel? (Answer: Republic TV)
8. Race to learn is an initiative that is collaboration between Hitachi and which famous educational institute? (Answer: Cambridge University)
9. Identify the logo (Answer: Coco Chanel)
10. iON is a product by which Tata company? (Answer:TCS)
11. Live Love Laugh is an initiative by which famous Bollywood personality? (Answer: Deepika Padukone)
12. "Arise, Awake, Ascend" International School is by which famous cricketer? (Answer: Virender Sehwag)
13. 10.or is a mobile brand by which online retailer? (Answer: Amazon)
14. Who owns DSP Merill Lynch? (Answer: Bank of America)
15. Hills is a veterinary dental brand owned by whom? (Answer: Colgate Palmolive)
16. HHonors is a loyalty program of which hospitality brand? (Answer: Hilton Hotels)
17. Connect whose answer was Google (Some of the connect were too obvious like this one had a video of Sundar Pichai! meh...)
Till mid point it was close between GNLU, IIM-A and L D College of Engineering. Though from that point onwards GNLU created an unsurmountable lead and other teams were playing for second spot.
GNLU team scored a huge score of 1050 and won the regional final. They will be playing Zonal finals in Mumbai next month!
Coming up next weekend is the full review of Anand Tata Crucible Campus Finals, which was hosted at the beautiful campus of Institute of Rural Management.
Keep quizzing & shoot me an email if you have any questions around the format of Tata Crucible this year.