10. Identify the logo (Wella)
11. Bertie charles started which famous business magazine? (Forbes)
12. Mario and Martina started a brand of shoe for woman that later diversified they never wanted woman to run this company but they handed over it to their daughter eventually (Prada)
13. John Hendricks started which cable network that now owns brands like Oprah Winfrey Network, TLC and other channels? (Discovery Networks)
14. Billion beats a magazine with only positive news was started by which Bharat Ratna awardee (APJ Abdul Kalam)
15. Which university in Oakbrook, Chicago has its graduates in more than 190 countires? (McDonald's Hamburger university)
16. Mike Lazardis started which company that was pioneer in Internet of things (Research in motion/Blackberry)
17. Shepton Dash, Gambit etc are all mascot of which paint brand? (Dulux)
18. Josephy Cyrell designed which logo that is inclined at 18 degree (JCB)
19. Identify the business personality (Steve Wozniak)
20. Identify the logo of famous hotel chain
The six teams to qualify on stage were us (Nielsen India Private Limited), Uber, Relaince industries, SAC (ISRO), TCS and Zydus Hospitals (with the CEO himself being the contestant!).
The chief guest was Mr. Ajay Pandey, CEO of GIFT City.
Finals were divided in three rounds.
First one being called Call of duty.
Five questions 150 points each go for bonus and you get 200 wrong answer carried negative 100.
Q1. Identify the initiative by which company (Snap Inc)
Q2. Connect question with pic of Levi Strauss, Logo of Dockers etc (Levi's)
Q3. Identify (New CEO of Air Asia)
Q4. Meaning of Diageo name
Q5. Logo of Near buy
ROUND 2: Sudden Strike
This was a bounty round with 12 question each of 100 point though you had chance to double down on each question doubling its value and its negative (-50>-100)
You can also use a badge called "Escape" once during the round which will allow you to change the question, you can also use a badge called "Golden retriever" which will allow the quizmaster to ask you question from past Tata Crucible quizzes.
Q1 Connect, Amazon Echo pic, Junglee logo, Douglas Hofstader book (Amazon)
Q2. Who is chief product manager at Lenovo and owns venture firm called A-list? (Ashton Kutcher)
Q3. Pictorial representation of what (Elevator Pitch)
Q4. Logo of hmd (Successor of Nokia)
Q5. Connect , Tesla cars, Solar City, Space X (Elon Musk)
Q6. Tail wind is parent company of which airlines (Jet Airways)
Q7. Pass out o IIM Calcutta, Worked at DBS, IDBI Capital, Standard Charter bank he now works in completely unrelated field (Amish Tripathi)
Q8. Connect Air Asia, Lotus racing etc (Tony Fernandez)
Q9. He started a company by buying a tea consignment, which retailer. (TESCO)
Q 10. This game was invented by sailors to avoid sea sickness (Mojang)
Q 11. This british tabloid was started as a plea to protect fisherman from local laws and protect them which one? (The Guardian)
Q 12. The manufacturer of IKF motorcycles sells which famous product worldwide? (AK-47)
Round 3 Heart of Steel
Just three question base question has 150 point but you can ask for bonus second question on related topic which garners you 100 point, negative -100 on both questions.
Total three question in the round.
Q1. Double life is biography of which Advertisement executive? (Alyque Pudumsee)
Bonus question, Alyque created Mr.Charlie as brand ambassador of which brand? (Cherry blossoms shoe polish)
Q2. List of brands, Alpenlibe, Mentos etc. from which company (Perfetti Van Melle )
Bonus question: Which Indian is the global CEO of Perfetti? (Sameer Suneja)
Q3: Picture of Mr and Mrs Wallace on Times magazine cover, which publication did they start? (Reader's Digest)
Bonus question: Who owned Reader's digest in India before it was sold? (Tatas)
Final score of winners
Nielsen India Pvt Ltd: 875
All other teams were 150 or lower scores.