It was on the day after the Ahmedabad regionals, so it was good to compare the big vs. small city quality of the quiz.
You can find the full review of the Ahmedabad quiz here.
In Anand the quiz was organized at the quaint little campus of Institute of Rural Management (IRMA).
There were about 60-70 teams though heavily dominated by IRMA crowd, only the serious quizzers from other colleges appeared here.
Unlike big city here the prelims were hosted by Rashmi who is lately working with Pickbrain.
Here are the questions from the prelims.
1. Which company's logo would you associate with Speechmark (a language connotation )/?
Answer: Vodafone (I thought its CCD!)
Answer: London Interbank Offered Rate
4. Who runs this foundation?
5. Who owns Ultratech.
Answer: Aditya Birla group.
6. Banker to the poor is the biography of which Nobel laureate.
Answer: Muhammad Yunus (Gramin Bank, Bangladesh fame).
7. Who publishes Illustrated weekly in India?
Answer: Time group.
8. Identify the airline from its logo.
9. Which company's mascot is called "Geoffrey the Giraffe"?
Answer: Toys R Us
10. What is this?
12. This is old logo of which Giant from Far East?
Answer: Gold's Gym
14. Identify the logo